Odds and ends from the past
- Don't have a DVD player? Next best thing is to telnet to the above address.
- More telnet fun
- finger firstname.lastname@example.org
- What am I up to these days?
- SDF SSH Launcher with awesome icon for OSX
- Download, unpack and follow instructions.
- Code for Erin's C Class
- ErinB ran a C class on SDF a number of years ago. Here is my code.
- The future
- An timeline of the future from a 2001 British Telecom whitepaper. Great inspiration for sci-fi writers.
- Personal Stats
- Some stats on myself that I have been keeping track of.
- Using Migration Patterns of Ants on a Paper Surface to Predict Lottery Results
- One of the tasks from this book.
- My logo May 2006
- Another task from the diary – come up with your own logo.
- Acid Marmite
- A sign from the yeasty Gods of rave. Found on a caravanning trip we were on near Scarborough.